Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rehab For Only One Washington Weiner?

  Weiner feels the need to go to rehab for sending dirty pictures and messages on his phone but not the need to resign from his position in Washington. This seems a bit strange to me and it proves that he lacks the comprehension to represent any logical and sane Americans in Washington. Electronic flirty relationships go on all the time and some say it is the new norm (estimates as high as 1 in 5 relationships begin this way) but as far as I'm concerned this makes him a horrible husband and I could care less. My problem is his abilty to lie and present this as a crime against him. If I were to report a crime as a crime that did not happen in order to protect my image or or reputation I could and would be subject to criminal charges. Does he not understand what he did on the phone made him a lousy husband but what he did on the tv at the podium made him a lousy representative. I was thinking if they had rehab for lousy politicians then Washington would probably be pretty empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment