Friday, June 24, 2011

Michelle Obama Wants More Time

Talking to ABC News Michelle Obama says, she wants more time to continue her work. "I love the job, I do. I love people and I like having a positive impact." She wants more time for her job, what does that mean? I am aware that she has a few issues that she has taken on during her stay at the White House and I am sure she is passionate about them but to need four more years says alot about her motivation. I fail to see how four more years in Washington will help her causes. I think anything she does for any issue can be done anywhere if the issue is her motivation. From the outside looking in I would think that being out of the White House would allow her more time and freedom to commit to these issues on a larger basis. She is a celebrity and this is the most valuable tool for any issue or charity so to say that she needs four more years in the White House for her issues is blowing smoke. Don't tell me a story to make it sound better, I'd love jet-setting on someone elses dollar too!

No comments:

Post a Comment